- All mechanical and electrical parts
- Turbo (Factory Fitted)
- Infotainment/ Multimedia Unit (Factory Fitted)
- Key Remote Fobs and Key Cards
- Timing belts
- Clutch: Where the failure is due to the clutch having reached the end of its normal working life due to the age and mileage or the clutch is burnt out.
- General: (i) All bodywork, handles and hinges, interior/exterior trim, brightwork, paint, glass (including front & rear heated screens & elements), weatherstrips, rubber seals, sheet metal, sun roof guides, seats (including all internal electrical/mechanical components), carpets, seat belts and pre-tensioners, wiper arms/blades /washer jets, wheels and tyres, wheel alignment/tracking/balancing adjustments. (ii) Parts subject to manufacturer’s servicing requirements or periodic repair including but not limited to spark plugs/glow plugs, Electrical leads and all filters. (iii) Any item or accessory not in the manufacturer’s original specifications.
- Working materials: Unless working materials and supplies required as a direct result of the failure of an included part.
- Brakes: Brake discs, brake pads, brake linings/shoes.
- Contaminated fuel: The clearing of fuel lines, filters and pumps/ injectors.
- Electrics: Bulbs, LED, High Intensity Discharge (HID), lamps/lenses, batteries, fuses, wiring harness, wiring terminals and remaking of disturbed electrical connections
- Miscellaneous items: Air conditioning recharging, ECU reflashes/upgrades, , exhaust system, auxiliary drive belts, brackets, mountings, tappings, supports, fixings and fastening devices, fuel tank and fuel lines, rubber hoses, metal pipes or plastic pipes and unions, core plugs and air bags.
- All mechanical and electrical components covered
- Timing Belts
- Gearbox: Manual, Auto & CVT
- Drive System
- Cooling System
- Prop Shaft
- Fuel System
- Front/Rear Suspension
- Wheel Bearings
- Electronic Control Units
- £1,000 individual claim limit with unlimited claims
- Full UK and European Coverage (Warranty only)
- 90 days complimentary RAC Assistance included
- Vehicle Hire
- Overnight Accommodation
- Available for 1, 2 or 3 years
We recently bought a car from John at PMC and have to commend him and the Company on their superb service. We live in Cornwall and drove up to Plymout... Read More
Faultless service and excellent communication. Policies in place and a remote service operating to ensure covid compliance, which we found reassuring.... Read More
Excellent service. Great to deal with. Very knowledgeable, and friendly staff who made the whole process very easy. I purchased a 2013 Vauxhall Corsa... Read More
Had a problem with my car. Although very busy they were able to let me bring it in and they fixed it that day. Very pleased with repair. Well worth co... Read More
Professional customer focused team at Plymouth Motor Company. Gave me the confidence to purchase a car during National Lockdown. The Vauxhall viva met... Read More
Honest, reliable, without a doubt trustworthy and Covid safe. This is the only garage in Devon I would trust for car sales or servicing. We have bough... Read More
I was really reluctant buying any New car as have had such a hard time in the past and been let down. I felt they were Genuine and fair all the way th... Read More
Really great service. Very professional, friendly, reassuring and no hard sell. Definite big thumbs up from me; wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.... Read More
After a recent part exchange with Plymouth Motor Company I just had to write this review. With Covid in mind I used their home delivery service in whi... Read More
Jason was very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The purchase and part exchange was a smooth process. I would highly recommend Plymouth Motor... Read More
An easy transaction, well handled by Jason who was not pushy at any time. The price was a little higher than I could have found at an on line company,... Read More